A 1-to-1 package for professionals who want to safeguard their most valuable asset – their voice!
Your voice is your number one professional asset.
Think about it! Imagine managing a Zoom call, a client session, a networking event, or an in-person workshop – all without a functioning voice. Could you deliver your work?
If you’ve found yourself with a raspy ‘lost’ voice at the end of a long day or noticed yourself pushing past what is comfortable in service of ‘getting the job done’, Vocal SOS is for you.
We will work together to identify what vocal challenges you’re having, and come up with easy and accessible changes to your daily habits that can protect your voice – and your business – going forward. And we’ll have fun doing it!
Vocal SOS 1:1
Hello easy, implementable strategies tailored to YOU and your life
Hello, I'm Georgia
I am passionate about guiding my clients through the changes they need to gain the skills and confidence they need to use their voice however they wish/choose/need!
My approach is kind, individual, and pragmatic. I am your biggest cheerleader for whatever your goals are.
Vocal SOS is for you if:
- You use your voice in your professional life
- You have experienced vocal fatigue or ever worried about getting through your work day because of your voice
- You want to protect your business/work and your voice by learning to care for it
- You are ready to make some changes and implement new habits
What will I learn?
- How to protect your voice day-to-day, using short, fun, easy exercises
- How to care for your voice when it’s tired and struggling
- How to implement the habits we discuss, based on your own personality, learning type and lifestyle
- When to get medical help – I’m not a doctor and I will not hesitate to refer you to one
The nuts and bolts
What is the Vocal SOS 1:1 Package?
- One 60-minute individual session with Georgia
- A 1-page individualised plan summarising Georgia’s recommendations and tips for you
- One 20-minute follow-up session with Georgia after your initial session
- A time to reflect on your own self-care habits
- A safeguard for your number one professional asset, your voice
What does a Vocal SOS 1:1 Package cost?
A Vocal SOS 1:1 Package is a one time investment of 175€
- 60-minute 1:1 session with Georgia (worth 125€)
- 1 page PDF plan summarising Georgia’s recommendations for you (worth 30€)
- 20-minute follow-up session with Georgia (worth 50€).
I have payment plans available, in one, two or four instalments (payments recur one month apart).
How do I sign up?
Purchase your package below. Your receipt will include a link to book your first session with me. This must be scheduled within 3 months of the purchase date.
After our initial 60-minute session, a link will be sent to you to schedule your 20-minute follow up within 2-3 weeks of your first session.
Do our schedules align?
I work with clients on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
My. hours are variably between 9:30 am and 18:00 pm, Paris time (CET/CEST)
This looks like:
- 8:30 am – 17:00 pm UK (GMT)
- 4:30 am – 13:00 pm US Eastern
- 1:30 am – 10:00 am US Pacific
- 21:30 pm – 6:00 am NZ
Amanda's Vocal Journey
"As a teacher, I use my voice all day long. In 2019, I was losing my voice on a weekly basis, which made it next to impossible to work, and extremely difficult to pursue my extra curricular hobbies of singing and acting in my community theatre. I thought I was going to have to give up on my hobbies to ‘save’ my voice for work and had resigned myself to a life of pushing through my vocal discomfort because I thought it was normal to have such severe vocal fatigue.
Georgia taught me the importance of taking the time to look after myself and my vocal health. We discussed my issues and she gave me feedback on things that I could do to improve my voice. The most helpful part was the follow-up discussion with her, where after I attempted to implement her suggestions, we discussed the roadblocks I was coming up against and together, we came up with creative and practical ways to overcome my issues.
After a few small strategic adjustments to my daily life, my vocal health has never been better and I am back top pursuing my hobbies of singing and acting with a full teaching schedule AND a small business on the side; something that simply would not have been possible with no voice in 2019."